|Types Of Tanks||Military Tanks|
|Thermal Spray Metalizing Equipment||Thermal Spray Guns|
|Color||According to asset's surroundings|
|Applications||Offshore platform components|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Advantages of Thermal IR Coatings
1) By using Thermal IR coatings, you can achieve a balance / equalization between the environment’s IR signature and the Thermal signature of the asset.
2) Thermal IR coatings have excellent reduction rate of thermal radiation for camouflage.
3) You keep away from targeting your own assets.
4) It can achieve up to 50% IR signature reduction.
5) It can reduce surface temperature up to 65%.
6) It can customize and fine-tune the hue and performance (emissivity value) of all off-the-shelf products in order to meet your requirements.
7) All products are effective and applicable at the wide IR spectrum of 0.7 to 20 microns (near/mid/far IR).
8) You can paint all kinds of surfaces, alkaline (concrete, bricks, plaster, asphalt), metallic (constructions, hangars, tanks & vehicles), personnel equipment, aerial or naval assets.
9. No special knowledge or painting skills are required.